It always seems that, as Christmas break draws nearer, all conference organisers decide to set up event after event, just to make sure we end the year spending more time in the lobbies of Brussels hotels than at our office desk (or any other useful place, for that matter)…Could it be that it is to remind us why we are called “lobbyists”? If...Read More
- When lobbying meetings range from the obnoxious to the cute
- NATO diplomats could make the twitter leap (with a push by @AlecJRoss)
- Best Wishes and all of that stuff even if the year end is odd
- When Brussels keeps us stuck in hotels for one Conference after the other
- So what was the whole #digitalep thing like?